Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center is an academic health system comprising North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Brenner Children's Hospital, Wake Forest University Physicians, and Wake Forest University Health Sciences, which operates the university's School of Medicine and Piedmont Triad Research Park.
What does NCBH stand for?
NCBH stands for North Carolina Baptist Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBH
We have 2 other meanings of NCBH in our Acronym Attic
- National Capital Botanical Gardens (est. 1971; Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
- National Center for Behavioral Genomics (brain research; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- National Coalition of Black Gays (est. 1978)
- Nationwide Coach & Bus Glazing (UK)
- Neighborhood Capital Budget Group
- Nominating Committee of the Board of Governors (American College of Surgeons)
- North Carolina Botanical Garden (Chapel HIll, NC)
- National Coalition to Ban Handguns
- New Century Book House
- non-coincident busy hours
- North Central Bronx Hospital (New York)
- Northern California Behavioral Health
- number of calls during a busy hour
- North Carolina Bear Hunters Association (Greensboro, NC)
- National Council on Bioethics in Human Research (Canada)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NIH)
- National Coalition Building Institute
- National Cord Blood Inventory (New York, NY)
- National Council for the Blind of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- National Crimes Bureau of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph remained in the hospital until August 7,2001, and then was transferred to North Carolina Baptist Hospital for several weeks until Janella could take him home.
edu) is an academic health system comprising North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Brenner Children's Hospital, Wake Forest University Physicians, and Wake Forest University Health Sciences, which operates the university's School of Medicine and Piedmont Triad Research Park.
After completing a course to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA) at a local college, she applied for a job as a CNA with Stokes-Reynolds Hospital and North Carolina Baptist Hospital.