[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In remarks at the University of North Carolina Banking Institute, Duke noted that while the nation's largest banks have reduced lending, smaller banks as a group have actually been expanding their loan portfolios.
What does NCBI stand for?
NCBI stands for North Carolina Banking Institute (est. 1996; University of North Carolina School of Law; Chapel Hill, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCBI
We have 38 other meanings of NCBI in our Acronym Attic
- North Central Bronx Hospital (New York)
- Northern California Behavioral Health
- number of calls during a busy hour
- North Carolina Bear Hunters Association (Greensboro, NC)
- National Council on Bioethics in Human Research (Canada)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NIH)
- National Coalition Building Institute
- National Cord Blood Inventory (New York, NY)
- National Council for the Blind of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- National Crimes Bureau of India
- Norwegian Confederation of Business and Industry
- North Carolina Building Inspectors Association
- North Coast Building Industry Association (Sheffield Village, OH)
- National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Northern California Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
- New Cairo British International School (Cairo, Egypt)
- Narodowe Centrum Badan Jadrowych (Polish: National Center for Nuclear Research; Swierk, Poland)
- National Commercial Bank Jamaica
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (Irmo, SC)
- Network of City Business Journals (Charlotte, NC)