The North Carolina Association of Realtors pays for all training costs and examination fees for our employees, subject to approval by the CEO.
What does NCAR stand for?
NCAR stands for North Carolina Association of Realtors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCAR
We have 25 other meanings of NCAR in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Contact Angular Position Sensor
- National Capital Area Political Science Association (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacy Technicians (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Norfolk County Association of Parish and Town Councils (UK)
- National Commission of Air Quality
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (USA)
- National Conference on the Advancement of Research
- Navy Center for Acquisition Research
- Neural Control and Autonomic Regulation (physiology)
- NorCal Aussie Rescue (Auburn, California)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research/Research Applications Program
- Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act
- Navy Center for Applied Research In Artificial Intelligence
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- National Capital Accommodation Review Committee
- National Civil Aviation Review Commission
- NATO Conventional Armaments Review Committee
- Nevada County Amateur Radio Club
- Newnan-Coweta Association for Retarded Citizens (Atlanta, GA)
- Niagara County Association for Retarded Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994, the average cost of a home in the state was $118,500, according to the Greensborobased North Carolina Association of Realtors.
When the North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR) built its new 15,000-square-foot headquarters in Greensboro, the construction process was an unusually pain-free experience that lasted only nine months.