She is involved with several professional organizations, including the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN), North Carolina Association of Occupational Health Nurses (NCAOHN) and the North Carolina Tarheel Association of Occupational Health Nurses (NCTAHON).
What does NCAOHN stand for?
NCAOHN stands for North Carolina Association of Occupational Health Nurses
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern California Association of Neonatal Nurses (Oakland, CA)
- North Carolina Association of Nursing Students, Inc.
- National Catholic AIDS Office (Australia)
- National Cemetery Area Office (US National Cemetery System)
- Nepalese Canadian Association of Ottawa (Canada)
- New Covenant Apostolic Order
- North Carolina Airsoft Organization
- Northern California Area Office (US DOI)
- North Carolina Association on Aging
- North Carolina Association of Agricultural Fairs
- National Council on Ageing and Older People (Ireland)
- National Centre for Antarctica and Ocean Research (Goa, India)
- National Coalition Against Poverty
- National Coalition of Abortion Providers
- National Corrective Action Program (US FEMA)
- National Council of Acquisition Professionalism
- National Customs Automation Program
- Naval Air Combat Patrol (US Navy)
- Navy Common Acoustic Processor
- Network Capable Application Processor (from IEEE standard 1451.1)