What does NCANA stand for?
NCANA stands for North Carolina Association of Nurse Anesthetists (North Carolina, US)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides
- North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals (Raleigh, NC)
- Network Control Alarm and Maintenance System
- North Carolina Association Medical Staff Services
- National Catholic AIDS Network
- National Coalition of American Nuns (est. 1969)
- National College Access Network (est. 1995; college search utility)
- National Community Arts Network
- North Carolina Association of Nurserymen
- North Coast Accommodation Network (South Africa)
- National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System
- National Capital Area Neighborhood Networks Consortium (various locations)
- Northern California Association of Neonatal Nurses (Oakland, CA)
- North Carolina Association of Nursing Students, Inc.
- National Catholic AIDS Office (Australia)
- National Cemetery Area Office (US National Cemetery System)
- Nepalese Canadian Association of Ottawa (Canada)
- New Covenant Apostolic Order
- North Carolina Airsoft Organization
- Northern California Area Office (US DOI)