Suazo's professional affiliations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA), the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce's EDGE4 campaign and the Triangle chapter of the American Society of Women Accountants (ASWA).
What does NCACPA stand for?
NCACPA stands for North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers
- North Carolina Association of Cooperative Extension Specialists (community education)
- North Central Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- National Connecting Aboriginal Canadians Forum (Aboriginal Canada Portal Partnership)
- National Competent Authorities’ Coordinating Group
- National Committee on Automation Control and Instrumentation (Victoria, Australia)
- National Council of Associations of Chinese Language Schools
- National Craft Assessment and Certification Program
- New Castle Area Career Program (Indiana)
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
- National Coalition to Abolish Corporal Punishment in Schools
- National Coalition for African Centered Rites of Passage
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Michigan)
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Ypsilanti, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (Chicago, IL)
- North Central Area Credit Union (Houghton Lake, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants named him the Outstanding Member in Government for 2001-2002.