What does NCAAOM stand for?
NCAAOM stands for North Carolina Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (est. 2000; India)
- North Carolina African-American Homeschoolers
- North Carolina Association for the Advancement of Health Education (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Alliance for Athletics, Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for African-American Leadership
- National Conference of African American Librarians
- North American Chapter of Association for Computational Linguistics
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (US NIH)
- National Coalition of African American Organizations
- North Carolina Association of Assessing Officers
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Community against Autopsy Photos
- National Coalition Acting for Autopsy Privacy (privacy rights organization)
- North Carolina Alternate Assessment Portfolio
- North Central Arkansas Amateur Radio Service
- NOAA CoastWatch Archive and Access System (US)
- National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week
- North County African American Women's Association (Oceanside, CA)
- National Cancer Advisory Board (National Cancer Institute)
- National Centre against Bullying (Australia)
- National Cyclopedia of American Biography (19th Century forerunner of Dictionary of American Biography, DAB)