What does NCAAHE stand for?
NCAAHE stands for North Carolina Association for the Advancement of Health Education (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Consumer Affairs Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
- National Commission for African American Education (Silver Spring, MD)
- Non-Central Advanced Adapter Engine
- North Carolina Association for Athletic Education
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Football
- National Clinical Audit Advisory Group
- National Companion Animals Advisory Group
- National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (est. 2000; India)
- North Carolina African-American Homeschoolers
- North Carolina Alliance for Athletics, Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for African-American Leadership
- National Conference of African American Librarians
- North American Chapter of Association for Computational Linguistics
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (US NIH)
- National Coalition of African American Organizations
- North Carolina Association of Assessing Officers
- North Carolina Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Community against Autopsy Photos
- National Coalition Acting for Autopsy Privacy (privacy rights organization)