org North Carolina Assisted Living Association Raleigh, N.
What does NCALA stand for?
NCALA stands for North Carolina Assisted Living Association (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCALA in our Acronym Attic
- North Central Alberta Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Northern California Association of Kodály Educators
- National Center for Animal Law (Portland, OR)
- National Center for Assisted Living
- National Center on Adult Learning
- National Center on Adult Literacy
- NetAdvantage for Composite Application Library
- Noah Corp. Athletic League (Marlton, NJ)
- North Country Animal League (Morrisville, VT)
- Northern California
- North Carolina Acupuncture Licensing Board (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Auctioneer Licensing Board
- North Carolina Association of Launderers and Cleaners
- Northern California Adaptive Living Center
- Non-Cirrhotic Alcoholic Liver Disease
- National Center for Alcohol Law Enforcement (Calverton, Maryland)
- National Coalition Against Legalized Gambling
- NC Association of Local Health Directors (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Association of Local Health Directors (Raleigh, NC)
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Carolina Assisted Living Association supports the measure as an "appropriate consideration," says Executive Director Jerry Cooper.