Tom Isleib, a plant breeder with the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, has been crossing hirsuta peanuts with varieties grown in Virginia and the Carolinas.
What does NCARS stand for?
NCARS stands for North Carolina Agricultural Research Service (North Carolina State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCARS
We have 1 other meaning of NCARS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Army National Guard
- New COPS (Computer Oracle and Password System) Analysis and Report Program (Unix)
- North Carolina Angler Recognition Program (fishing)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Northern Cod Adjustment and Recovery Program (Canada)
- National Capital Alliance of Race Relations
- North Carolina Association of Radio Reading Services
- North Carolinians Against Racist and Religious Violence
- Nassau County Amateur Radio Society (Hilliard, FL)
- Never Change a Running System (proverb)
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer (Jordan)
- North Central Arizona Regional Watershed Consortium (established 2003)
- National Capital Area Skeptics
- National Carbon Accounting System (Australia)
- National Claims Administrative Services, Inc.
- National Clinical Assessment Service (UK)
- National Consortium for Academics and Sports (Orlando, FL)
- National Council against Smoking (est. 1976; South Africa)
- National Cyber Alert System