As president of the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers (NCATL) in 1981, I was proud that our board unanimously endorsed the Equal Rights Amendment.
What does NCATL stand for?
NCATL stands for North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Academic Team Association (quiz bowl)
- North Carolina Agriculture Teachers Association
- North Carolina Association of Teacher Assistants (Lewisville, NC)
- North Carolina Athletic Trainers' Association
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (band)
- North Carolina Association of Teen Democrats (est. 1963)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- National Council for Accreditation of Teachers (est. 1954; Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Association of Educators (Raleigh, NC)
- National Church Arson Task Force
- North Carolina Assistive Technology Program
- Northern Corridor Area Transport Plan (UK)
- North Carolina Alliance for Transportation Reform, Inc.
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (US NIH)
- National Civil Air Transportation System (Canada)
- National Cybersecurity Assessment and Technical Services (US DHS)
- Newaygo County Advanced Technology Services (Fremont, MI)
- Nursing Child Assessment Teaching Scale
- Non-Call Associated Temporary Signaling Connection (PRI)
- National Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Statistics (Australia)