Aston Fields Middle School is another option, while specialist media art college North Bromsgrove High School for 13 to 18-year-olds is in the heart of Bromsgrove.
What does NBHS stand for?
NBHS stands for North Bromsgrove High School (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBHS
We have 32 other meanings of NBHS in our Acronym Attic
- Napier Boys High School (New Zealand)
- National Business Honor Society (various organizations)
- New Bedford High School (New Bedford, MA)
- New Braunfels High School (New Braunfels, TX)
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Nicholas Blackwell High School (Bartlett, Tennessee)
- Normanhurst Boys High School (Australia)
- North Babylon High School (Babylon, NY)
- North Baltimore High School (North Baltimore, Ohio)
- North Berwick High School (Scotland; UK)
- New Brunswick Horticultural Trades Association (Canada)
- New Bedford Harbor Trustee Council (New Bedford Harbor, MA)
- North Box Hill Tennis Club (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- National Black Herstory Task Force (University of Emory)
- Namco Bandai Holdings USA (United States of America), Inc. (electronic games)
- Nitrogen Blower Heater Unit
- National Board of Health and Welfare
- Nabisco Brands, Inc. (Kraft)
- Naional Burial Index (UK)
- Namibia Business Institute (Namibia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other schools hit include North Bromsgrove High School in Bromsgrove, Worcs, and Woolwich Polytechnic in South London.
After an education at North Bromsgrove High School, he took an English degree at Oxford and then returned home.
Alvechurch Middle School (9-13-year-olds) Percentage of pupils achieving Key Stage 2 in English (94), Maths (87), Science (97) SECONDARY North Bromsgrove High School (13 to 18-year-olds) Percentage of pupils achieving five or more GCSEs including English and Maths A*-C: 38 per cent.
Heather Pugh, aged 16, a pupil at North Bromsgrove High School, and her friends Georgetta Eaton, 17, and Emma Goodbald, 15, wanted something a little different to celebrate finishing their exams.
She worked previously at North Bromsgrove High School and at NEW College, in Worcestershire.
The 43 pupils at North Bromsgrove High School have been promised seats at one of the quarter finals after Sports Minister Dick Caborn stepped in to hold emergency talks with FIFA.
The news comes after North Bromsgrove High School and South Bromsgrove High School were handed over to the County Council in August.