Fifty eight locomotives were built at the LNER works at Doncaster, but No 2569 and 19 others were built by the North British Locomotive Company at the Hyde Park Works, Glasgow.
What does NBLC stand for?
NBLC stands for North British Locomotive Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBLC
We have 1 other meaning of NBLC in our Acronym Attic
- National Businesswomen's Leadership Association
- New Brunswick Lung Association (Canada)
- Nobody Likes A Smart Ass
- Network for Battered Lesbians and Bisexual Women (Boston, MA)
- Nabi Buksh Law Concern (Pakistan)
- National Black Lesbian Conference (annual)
- Nationalist Black Leadership Council (est. 2007)
- Nederlands Bibliotheek en Lektuur Centrum (Dutch: Dutch Fixture Center and Library)
- New Brunswick Liquor Commission (Canada)
- New Business Legal Clinic (University of Akron School of Law; Akron, OH)
- National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (also seen as BLACA)
- Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Non-Battle Loss, Equipment
- Newborn Bovine Lymphatic Endothelial Cells
- Norsk Brannbefals Landsforbund (Dutch)
- North Belconnen Landcare Group (Australia)
- New Brunswick Ladies Golf Association (Canada)
- National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum
- National Boricua Latino Health Organization
- National Black Leadership Initiative on Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
They cluster around the engine which dates from 1893, a B-class 0-4-0ST manufactured by the North British Locomotive Company of Glasgow.