In thei northeast, the Private Sector Award was given to North Bay's Angela Johnston/ Regional Director of Sales, Northern Ontario Westmont Hospitality Group; Nancy Jacko, Vice-President, Medicine Care Centre at North Bay Regional Health Centre was named Public Sector Award winner; and Timmins' Leslie-Anne McKee, of J.
What does NBRHC stand for?
NBRHC stands for North Bay Regional Health Centre
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Bank Regulation Department (Nepal)
- NGFI-B (Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Gene-B) Response Element
- North Bundaberg Real Estate (North Bundaberg, QLD, Australia)
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association (Canada)
- North Bay Real Estate Board (Ontario, Canada)
- National Biomedical Research Foundation
- National Borzoi Rescue Foundation (dog rescue)
- Neutral Buoyancy Research Facility (A. James Clark School of Engineering; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District (water treatment; California)
- National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Negative Binomial Regression Model
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
accomplished a lot of firsts as they brought the new North Bay Regional Health Centre to fruition.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When the $345-million North Bay Regional Health Centre officially opens its doors January 30, it will mark the completion of the first hospital in Ontario constructed under the Alternative Financing and Procurement process.
After eights years of waiting, local residents may see construction under way for the North Bay Regional Health Centre (NBRHC) as early as this spring.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The North Bay Regional Health Centre is in the final stages of tendering on the longawaited construction-maintenance project that will serve a good portion of northeastern Ontario residents.
Fedeli says he was assured by Nipissing MPP Monique Smith that the groundbreaking for the much anticipated, $250-million North Bay Regional Health Centre is set for 2006.
Funding of the $220-million North Bay Regional Health Centre project will be done through the province's new Alternative Financing and Procurement (AFP) process, says Wilson Lee, spokesperson for Minister of Public Infrastructure Renewal David Caplan.
Still on the horizon is a pending provincial funding announcement for the $240 million North Bay Regional Health Centre project.