The North Bay Real Estate Board said there were increases in average selling prices but there were declines in residential sales volumes.
What does NBREB stand for?
NBREB stands for North Bay Real Estate Board (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nuclear, Biological, Radiological, or Chemical
- Nuisance Bear Review Committee (Canada)
- National Behavior Research Coordination Center (SRI International)
- Nile Basin Resource Centre Programme (Uganda)
- National Board for Regional Development (Romania)
- Nederlandse Bond tot het Redden van Drenkelingen (Dutch lifeguard organization)
- Non-Bank Regulation Department (Nepal)
- NGFI-B (Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Gene-B) Response Element
- North Bundaberg Real Estate (North Bundaberg, QLD, Australia)
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association (Canada)
- National Biomedical Research Foundation
- National Borzoi Rescue Foundation (dog rescue)
- Neutral Buoyancy Research Facility (A. James Clark School of Engineering; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's important to take these kinds of measures, because we fully agree with the North Bay Real Estate Board when they say it's a significant issue.
However, the president of the North Bay Real Estate Board says a healthy Northern Ontario economy is driving up the cost of construction and materials, reducing the potential number of new homes.
Ron Pigeau, president of the North Bay Real Estate Board, is cautious about stating what type of impact the incentives have had on home sales in his market.
REAL ESTATE North Bay Real Estate Board figures indicate that the local real estate market is performing better than the national average.