Phard, general manager, Best Western North Bay; Les Couchie, director of operations, Anishinabek Nation 7th Generation Charity and Mark Hurst, president and CEO of North Bay General Hospital spent hours combing through many deserving nominations to narrow the list down to the city's top 40.
What does NBGH stand for?
NBGH stands for North Bay General Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBGH
We have 2 other meanings of NBGH in our Acronym Attic
- National Brussels Griffon Club (dog club)
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club (Indonesia)
- National Biblical Greek Exam
- Norwegian Banks' Guarantee Fund
- Native Bovine Gamma-Globulin
- Neurobiology & Genetics Group (Malaysia)
- North Bay Gaming Group (Cotati, CA)
- North British Geometric Group Theory (York, England, UK)
- National Business Group on Health
- New Britain General Hospital (now Hospital of Central Connecticut)
- National Black Golf Hall of Fame (est. 1986)
- Namco Bandai Games, Inc. (Japan)
- National Bank of Greece International Ltd. (UK)
- National Bankers Group, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- New Brunswick Geographic Information Corporation (digital mapping; New Brunswick, Canada)
- Northwest Berry and Grape Information Network
- National Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum
- National Black Gay Men's Advocacy Coalition (est. 2005)
- Narrow-Band Gaussian Noise
- National Building Granite Quarries Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern Ontario North Bay General Hospital * On February 21, some Renal Unit staff members attended an introductory session presented by Janice Scharfe on use of a Sonosite ultrasound device to observe the position, depth and flow in fistula vessels and grafts.
The centre will include the 275-bed North Bay General Hospital and the 113-bed Northeast Mental Health Centre.
The 720,000-square-foot complex will combine two groups, the 275-bed North Bay General Hospital and the 113-bed Northeast Mental Health Centre.
A North Bay General Hospital spokesperson deferred all inquiries to the Ministry of Public Infrastructure Renewal.
Situated on a greenfield site next to Highway 17, the development will combine two main groups, the 275-bed North Bay General Hospital and the 113-bed Northeastern Mental Health Centre, side-by-side on one campus.
6-million complex, tentatively scheduled to open in 2007, will combine two groups, the 275-bed North Bay General Hospital and the 113-bed Northeastern Mental Health Centre, side-by-side on one campus alongside Highway 17.