Halifax is selling the daily Santa Rosa Press Democrat and the North Bay Business Journal and The Petaluma Argus-Courier, both published weekly, to Sonoma Media investments LLC.
What does NBBJ stand for?
NBBJ stands for North Bay Business Journal (Sonoma, Napa, and Marin counties, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBBJ
- Nebraska Behavioral Biology Group (Lincoln, NE)
- North Bucks Bat Group (UK)
- National Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Bay Behavioral Health (psychology practice; Santa Rosa, CA)
- National Benefit Builders, Inc. (Florham Park, NJ)
- National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Nederlands Bureau voor Bibliotheekwezen en Informatieverzorging (Dutch: Dutch Agency for Libraries and Information Services; Netherlands)
- New Brunswick Bible Institute (Victoria Corner, NB, Canada)
- National Biodiesel Board IT Division
- Naramore, Bain, Brady & Johanson (Seattle, Washington Architectural & Planning Firm)
- National Black Belt Karate Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- Nachwuchs Basketball Bundesliga (German)
- National Bird Banding Laboratory (USGS)
- Nekros Blood Bowl League (gaming)
- Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd. (est. 1994)
- National Bank by Mail (Chase Bank)
- Niet Begeleide Buitenlandse Minderjarigen (Dutch: Psychosocial Care for Foreign Unaccompanied Minors; Antwerp Psychosocial Network; Belgium)
- Ninja Baseball Bat Man (arcade game)
- National Body of the Black Men's Xchange
- National Bank Business Outlook (survey; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk The North Bay Business Journal has awarded Bank of Napa with a 'best places to work' award.
An article in the April 19 North Bay Business Journal featured comments from Jeff Gutsch about taxes on wine .
She will also be featured in a special supplemental publication in the June 28, 2010 issue of the North Bay Business Journal.
8 North Bay Business Journal interviewed Bob Bernard about the extension of the three-year carryback extended rule .