2, North Australia Research Unit, Australian National University, Darwin, pp.
What does NARU stand for?
NARU stands for North Australia Research Unit (est. 1973; Australian National University; Casuarina, Northern Territory, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARU
We have 1 other meaning of NARU in our Acronym Attic
- National Alliance of Respiratory Therapy Regulatory Bodies (Canada)
- National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops
- National Association of Rocketry Technical Services
- Naval Air Rocket Test Station (Lake Denmark, Dover, NJ)
- National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts
- Naval Air Reserve Training Unit
- National Anglican Resources Unit (est. 2001; Australia)
- National Archives Requirements Unit (Canada)
- Natural Rate of Unemployment (Milton Friedman theory)
- Naval Air Reserve Unit
- Not A Registered User
- National Association of Regulatory Commissioners (est. 1889; Washington, DC)
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- Navy Aircraft Resources Utilization Study
- New Age Retarded Voter
- National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds
- National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees
- North American Regional Vocabulary Survey
- National Assembly of Religious Women (various locations)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Advanced Research Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
1997 Traditions for Health, North Australia Research Unit, Darwin.