She defines the North Atlantic region as Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Greenland, and the Faroe Islands, plus the Shetlands and Orkneys.
What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for North Atlantic Region
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- NMCC (National Military Command Center) AMPS (Automated Message Processing System) Terminal (US Military Communications)
- No Action Taken
- Node Allocation Table
- Non-Accidental Trauma (child abuse)
- Non-Aggression Treaty (gaming)
- Non-Atomic Term
- Nonambulatory Tetraparesis (veterinary medicine)
- Noradrenaline Transporter
- North African Theater (US Navy)
- North America Traffic
- North Atlantic Track
- Northern Airborne Technology (Kelowna, BC Canada)
- Nose-Avoidance Tilting
- Not A Trooper (medical slang)
- Not Air Transportable
- Not Air Transportation
- Not Another Translator (Braille transcription software)
- Novel Acting Thrombolytic (clot dissolver)
- Nuclear Assembly Test
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
No authors outside of the North Atlantic region are included in this volume, regrettable especially in a set of studies gathered around the theme of transnationalism.
4 billion investment Vale announced for its Sudbury operations in November of last year," said Alex Henderson, Vale's general manager, mines and mill technology, North Atlantic region.
Yes, we have indeed announced that a store is coming to Nashua,' said Heather McCready, public relations manager for the chain's North Atlantic region.
The volcanic eruption in the North Atlantic region may not cause an air traffic chaos similar to the crisis last year, scientists have said.
They tentatively correlate this episode with the GI-1c warming of the event stratigraphy of the Last Termination in the North Atlantic region and also report the presence of tree birch (Betula pendula) in Estonia as early as 13 500 cal yr BP.