uk De Haaf -- the North Atlantic Fisheries College restaurant -- 01595 880747 Breiview guest house -- 01595 695956 Shetland Tourist Board -- www.
What does NAFC stand for?
NAFC stands for North Atlantic Fisheries College (Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFC
We have 63 other meanings of NAFC in our Acronym Attic
- National Agriculture and Food Council (Philippines)
- National Alliance for Fair Competition
- National Association For Continence (formerly HIP: Help for Incontinent People)
- National Association of Forensic Counselors
- National Association of Free Clinics (Alexandria, VA)
- National Association of Friendship Centres (Association Nationale des Centres d'Amitié - Canada)
- Naval Air Ferry Command (US Navy)
- Navy Accounting and Finance Center
- North American Fishing Club
- North Atlantic Financial Corp. (Clifton, NJ)
- North Atlantic Flight Corridor
- Northern Attack Force Commander (US Navy)
- North America Freight Car Association (St. Louis, MO)
- North American Family Campers Association (Lunenburg, MA)
- Northampton Amherst and the Five College Area (restaurant guide; Massachusetts)
- Non-Appropriated Fund Central Accounting Branch
- National Alliance for College Athletics Reform
- National Abuse Free Contact Campaign (Australia)
- National Association for Family Child Care
- National Association of Floor Covering Distributors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of the Highlands and Islands draws together scattered teaching institutions throughout the romantically deserted Celtic north-western fifth of Britain by making a coherent infrastructure, improving 17 buildings and generally making sure that all is linked up electronically from the North Atlantic Fisheries College in Shetland to the Highland Theological Institute near Inverness, from the Lewes Castle College in the Outer Hebrides to the Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory in Argyll.