Two representatives from the North American Steel framing Alliance (NASFA), Geoffrey stone, Director of Corporate Programs, and Timothy Waite, General Manager of Alliance Development, spoke on the application of light-gauge steel framing to resist the FST.
What does NASFA stand for?
NASFA stands for North American Steel Framing Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASFA
We have 5 other meanings of NASFA in our Acronym Attic
- Net Assignable Square Feet
- North American Sports Federation
- North Atlantic Salmon Fund (various nations)
- Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Facility
- Nuovi Autori Science Fiction (Italian: New Science Fiction Authors)
- National Association of Financial Aid Administrators (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators (Lexington, KY)
- National Association of State Farm Agents, Inc.
- North Alabama Science Fiction Association
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry
- North American Science Fiction Convention
- North American Soccer Football League
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
- National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- National Association of S Gaugers
- National Association of School Governors (now National Governors’ Association; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National American Indian Housing Council National Association of Home Builders National Council of the Housing Institute North American Insulation Manufacturers Association North American Steel Framing Alliance National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Owens Corning Peachtree Doors and Windows Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association Ray Core Rmax, Inc.