In January of 2006, producers of secondary aluminum in particular were charging more for many of the alloys they make from aluminum scrap, and the London Metal Exchange North American special aluminum alloy contract (NASAAC) reflected the trend with record pricing.
What does NASAAC stand for?
NASAAC stands for North American Special Aluminum Alloy Contract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NASAAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Dryden Flight Research Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Goddard Space Flight Center (Greenbelt, MD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Marshall Space Flight Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration John C. Stennis Space Center
- National Army Security Agency Association
- National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
- National Association of State Approving Agencies
- National Association of Student Activity Advisers
- North American Securities Administrators Association (Washington, DC)
- National Alliance of State Animal & Agricultural Emergency Programs
- North American South Asian Bar Association
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration Board of Contract Appeals
- National Association of State Aquaculture Coordinators
- National Software and Application Conference
- Native American Students at Cornell (Ithaca, NY)
- Network of African Science Academies (Kenya)
- Northern Area Substance Abuse Council (Nevada)
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LME unveiled the North American Special Aluminum Alloy Contract (NASAAC) in early March.