Co-sponsored by Z Corporation, the team is a perennial high performer: it won the North American Solar Challenge (a 2,400-mile race from Dallas to Calgary, Alberta, Canada) five out of nine times and has finished as high as third in the World Championship three times.
What does NASC stand for?
NASC stands for North American Solar Challenge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASC
We have 167 other meanings of NASC in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Association of Student Councils
- New Anglo-Saxon Chronicle
- Non-Aligned Sequence Comparison
- Nonprofit Accounting Service Center
- North Alabama Shell Club
- North Alabama Sports Center
- North American Salt Company
- North American Sarracenia Conservancy
- North American Shale Composite
- North American Shuffleboard Championships (The Shuffleboard Federation, Inc.)
- North American Spondylitis Consortium
- North American Students of Cooperation (Chicago, IL)
- North American Syntax Conference (Concordia University)
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- Norton Amateur Soccer Club (Norton, Ohio)
- Norwich Area Schools Consortium (UK)
- Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre
- Number Administration Service Center (800/888/877 database)
- Numerical Analysis & Scientific Computing
- Numismatic Association of Southern California
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created by students at Durham University, the car is the only UK entry in this year's North American Solar Challenge.
Local North Dakota newspaper the Grand Forks Herald recently reported that the University of North Dakota's (UND) 30-member Society for Energy Alternatives is currently developing a new fuel cell vehicle that it hopes to complete in April and enter as an exhibition car in July's North American Solar Challenge.