The North American Securities Administrators Association has enhanced its Investment Adviser Public Disclosure website to allow investors to electronically access information about individuals who work for money management, financial planning and other investment advisory firms.
What does NASAA stand for?
NASAA stands for North American Securities Administrators Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASAA
We have 17 other meanings of NASAA in our Acronym Attic
- NASA Test Reactor Facility - Plum Brook (Ohio)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Dryden Flight Research Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Goddard Space Flight Center (Greenbelt, MD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Marshall Space Flight Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration John C. Stennis Space Center
- National Army Security Agency Association
- National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
- National Association of State Approving Agencies
- National Association of Student Activity Advisers
- North American Special Aluminum Alloy Contract
- National Alliance of State Animal & Agricultural Emergency Programs
- North American South Asian Bar Association
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration Board of Contract Appeals
- National Association of State Aquaculture Coordinators
- National Software and Application Conference
- Native American Students at Cornell (Ithaca, NY)
- Network of African Science Academies (Kenya)
- Northern Area Substance Abuse Council (Nevada)
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Securities Administrators Association (www.
8,1987, was developed jointly by the SEC and the North American Securities Administrators Association, Inc.
Source: North American Securities Administrators Association, Washington, D.
The Leahy and Conyers bills have been endorsed by the North American Securities Administrators Association, state attorneys general from Kansas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Georgia, Washington, Ohio, and Vermont, the AFL-CIO, the Consumers Union, the Consumer Federation of America, and the National Whistleblower Center.