Members of CSQ have previously been prize winners or finalists in the Music Teachers National Association Chamber Music National Competition, North American Saxophone Alliance Quartet Competition and the Plowman Chamber Music Competition.
What does NASA stand for?
NASA stands for North American Saxophone Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASA
We have 173 other meanings of NASA in our Acronym Attic
- New Advanced Search Agent
- Newspaper Advertising Sales Association
- Nice And Safe Attitude (UK)
- Non-Academic Staff Association (Canadian universities)
- Non-Active Side Arm (oilfield)
- Norepinephrine Antagonist Serotonin Antagonist (antidepressant)
- Norfolk and Suffolk Animal Trust (UK)
- Normal Atmosphere Safety Approval
- North America South America
- North American Sankethi Association
- North American Shippers Association
- North Andover Soccer Association (Massachusetts)
- North Atlanta Swim Association (Georgia)
- North Austin Soccer Association (Austin, TX)
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Academic Staff Association (Canada)
- Northmemorial Amateur Sports Association (Canada)
- Not Another Stupid Acronym
- Nucleo de Afirmacion del Saber Andino (Spanish: Core Andean Affirmation of Knowledge; Peru)
- Nursing Association of South Australia
- Nyenrode Alumni Summer Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group made its debut at the biennial North American Saxophone Alliance Conference at the University of North Texas.