uk Global Banking News - 10 August 2011 NASB Financial Inc (NASDAQ: NASB), a unitary thrift holding company for North American Savings Bank, FS, has reported a net income of USD4.
What does NASB stand for?
NASB stands for North American Savings Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASB
We have 22 other meanings of NASB in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools
- National Association of Services Against Sexual Violence (New South Wales, Australia)
- North Alabama Society of Amiga Users (computers)
- Northeast Area Strings Academy of Wichita (Kansas)
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (est. 1928)
- National Association of School Boards
- National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
- National Association of Spanish Broadcasters
- Network Accelerated Serverless Backup
- New American Standard Bible
- National Association of Small Business Accountants (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- North American System Builders Association (trade association)
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-Based Amplification (assay used to detect HIV viral load in blood plasma)
- National Sustainable Building Advisor Program
- National Association of State Boards of Education
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (Little Rock, AR)
- Naval Air Station Bermuda (US Navy)
- Nucleic Acid Scanning-by-Hybridization (agricultural science)
- National Assembly on School-Based Health Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dena Sanders North American Savings Bank Grandview, Mo.
Hancock, chief executive officer, North American Savings Bank, Grandview, Missouri
Hancock, CEO, North American Savings Bank, Grandview, Missouri Roy M.