The North American Retail Dealers Association plans to merge with the United Servicers Association in efforts to help its members revive service-derived revenues.
What does NARDA stand for?
NARDA stands for North American Retail Dealers Association (formerly National Association of Retail Dealers of America)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NARDA
We have 1 other meaning of NARDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Agricultural Research Center for Tohoku Region (Japan)
- National Association for Retired Credit Union People
- National Agency for Regional Development (Slovenia)
- National Association of Retail Druggists (now National Community Pharmacists Association)
- National Association of Rudimental Drummers
- Naval Research & Development
- Notice of Assassination Record Designation (US National Archives; John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection)
- Nutrition and Rural Development Center (Khartoum, Sudan)
- National Association of Retail Dealers of America (1974-1993; now North American Retail Dealers Association)
- New African Research and Development Agency (Liberia)
- Northern Aboriginal Research and Development Alliance (Canada)
- Naval Regional Data Automation Center
- Navy Regional Data Automation Center/Command
- National Real Estate Development Council (India)
- National Agriculture Research and Development Fund (Nepal)
- Nagarjuna Agricultural Research and Development Institute (est. 1995; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- National Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Navy Acquisition, Research, & Development Information Center
- Navy Automated Research & Development Information System
- National Agriculture and Rural Development Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Retail Dealers Association is stepping up its activities in conjunction with other leading trade groups in major appliances and consumer electronics.
The North American Retail Dealers Association is accepting applications for the 2004 class of its 21st Century Retail Vision program from retailers and servicers who want to take their businesses to the next level with NARDA's revolutionary business education curriculum.
The North American Retail Dealers Association makes a habit of challenging its members at its semiannual educational institutes.