DATA AND APPROACH The meteorological analysis of the 12-14 September 2008 event examined a number of archived variables including those found in local and regional surface and upper-air analyses, and modeled historical data from the North American Regional Reanalysis (NARR).
What does NARR stand for?
NARR stands for North American Regional Reanalysis (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARR
We have 4 other meanings of NARR in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Remedial Project Managers (US EPA)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Retired Police Officers
- National Association of Reversionary Property Owners
- National Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector
- Network Automated Response and Quarantine (computer virus response)
- Narrative (teletype transmission)
- Nasal Alar Rim Reconstructive (surgery)
- Net Annual Recurring Revenue
- North American Rat Registry
- North American River Runners (whitewater rafting; Hico, WV)
- North American Recycled Rubber Association
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League
- National Advisory Research Resources Council (National Institutes of Health)
- Native American Recruitment and Retention Center (University of California, Berkeley)
- North Atlantic Road Racing Championship (Sports Car Club of America)
- North American Regional Rock Crawling Association
- National Aquatic Resources Research and Development System (Philippines)
- National Association of Residential Real Estate Investment Advisors
- National Association of Residential Real Estate Professionals