NYSE: MG) has appointed DTZ to provide services across its North American real estate portfolio.
What does NARE stand for?
NARE stands for North American Real Estate (Schaumburg, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NARE
We have 6 other meanings of NARE in our Acronym Attic
- Nagarjuna Agricultural Research and Development Institute (est. 1995; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- National Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Navy Acquisition, Research, & Development Information Center
- Navy Automated Research & Development Information System
- National Agriculture and Rural Development Plan
- National Agricultural Research and Development Systems
- Nav Canada Auxiliary Radar Display System
- National Agency for Renewable Energy (Romania)
- National Alliance for Restructuring Education (National Center for Education and the Economy; now America's Choice)
- National Association of Regional Employers (UK)
- North Atlantic Regional Experiment
- Norwegian Antarctic Research Expedition
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- North American Reggio Emilia Alliance (Roswell, GA)
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers (Nantucket, MA)
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (minority real estate professionals organization)
- National Association of Real Estate Companies
- National Association of Real Estate Consultants
- National Renewable Energy Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amount of buying activity from North American real estate investors remains high, but 2012 has also seen a significant increase in activity by buyers from Asia and Latin America.
Charlottesville, Virginia-based SNL Financial is "responding to the new wave of real estate securitization gathering momentum across the globe" by expanding its coverage of North American real estate securities to include companies in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Byline: Adam Piore Anthony Orso of Cantor Commercial Real EstateFrom the January issue: Conditions weren't exactly ideal when Doug Tiesi arrived from London in the spring of 2009 to head up The Royal Bank of Scotland's North American real estate advisory group.
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International announced a series of yearlong activities to celebrate 100 years of serving commercial real estate, including a centennial birthday bash taking place at the North American Real Estate Congress[R] and The Office Building Show in New York City, July 21-24.