of Tennessee College of Pharmacy for 41 chapters that help pharmacy students review for the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination.
What does NAPLEX stand for?
NAPLEX stands for North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
- North American Paintball League
- North American Palladium Ltd. (Canada)
- North American Poker League (PokerStars)
- North American Polo League
- Northampton Area Public Library (Northampton, Pennsylvania)
- Not Another Programming Language (computer programming)
- Northeast Association of Pre-Law Advisors
- National Assessment Program-Literacy and Numeracy (Australia)
- National Authorities on Public Libraries in Europe
- North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency
- National Association of Professionals concerned with Language Impaired Children
- Native American Political Leadership Program (George Washington University, Washington, DC)
- North American Presentation Level Protocol Standard (less common)
- North American Presentation-Level Protocol Syntax
- North American Prodromal Longitudinal Study
- National Academy of Popular Music
- National Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- National Association of Photographic Manufacturers
- National Association of Presort Mailers (est. 1984; postal worksharing; Annapolis, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essential information for passing the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX) is summarized in bulleted outline format.