As head of the Cebeco-Handelsraad of Rotterdam, a Dutch agricultural cooperative, he spoke recently to Indiana co-op members about a joint venture which brings together European and North American partners.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for North American Partners (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Airborne Personnel
- Non-Arboreal Pollen
- Non-Compliant Application Proxy
- Non-Insured Assistance Program
- Non-Nuclear Armament Plan
- Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (USDA)
- Norfolk Assembly Plant
- Normaal Amsterdams Peil
- Normal Atmospheric Pressure
- North American Pairs (bridge game)
- Northern Adelaide Plains (Australia)
- Not A Problem
- Not Authorized POMCUS
- Nuclear Aggregate of Polyamines
- Nuclear Aggregates of Polyamines
- Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein
- Nuevo Amanecer Press (information service)
- Nuisance Abatement Program (various locations)
- Nuisance Attribute Projection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amount of miles reportedly corresponds to two free economy round-trips within North America (excluding Hawaii) on BA's North American partners American Airlines, America West Airlines or Alaska Airlines.
This is a model that ultimately may be emulated by our North American partners as they incorporate more collaborative methods of information sharing.