Recently, NOAA successfully completed the North American Monsoon Experiment (NAME) field campaign in collaboration with other US, Mexican and Central American agencies and academic institutions - which improved plans for monitoring and predicting the North American monsoon, and generated a more comprehensive understanding of North American summer climate variability and predictability.
What does NAME stand for?
NAME stands for North American Monsoon Experiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAME
We have 69 other meanings of NAME in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Aviation Maintenance Discrepancy Reporting Program
- National Advocacy for the Multi-Ethnic
- National Alliance for Medicaid in Education
- National Association for Multicultural Education
- National Association for Museum Exhibition
- National Association for Music Education (usually seen as MENC)
- National Association of Medical Examiners
- National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
- National Association of Mobile Entertainers
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Northern Africa and Middle East
- NATO Medium Extended Air Defense System Management Agency
- North American Modern Endurance Challenge
- National Association of Minority Engineering Program Administrators, Inc.
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (Maitland, FL)
- National Association for Medical Equipment Services
- National Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers (Washington, DC)
- Native American Multicultural Education School (Denver, CO)
- New Alliance for Middle East Solutions
- North American Model Engineering Society