Complications associated with the administration of dantrolene 1987 to 2006: A report from the North American Malignant Hyperthermia registry of the Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States.
What does NAMHR stand for?
NAMHR stands for North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMHR
- National Association for Music in Higher Education (UK)
- National Agency for Meteorology, Hydrology and Environment Monitoring (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
- North American Malignant Hyperthermia Group
- National Association for the Mentally Handicapped of Ireland
- Nordic-Baltic Association for Medical and Health Information (est. 1994)
- Nomura Asset Management Hong Kong
- National Association of Mining History Organisations
- National Association of Minority Homeownership
- National Association of Mental Health Planning and Advisory Councils (Alexandria, VA)
- National Network for Aboriginal Mental Health Research (est. 2001; Canadian Institutes of Health Research; Canada)
- North American Model Horse Shows Association
- Nano and Advanced Materials Institute, Ltd. (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (now National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (formerly National Alliance for the Mentally Ill )
- National Association of Mental Illness (est. 1979; Arlington, VA)
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute
- Non-Army Managed Item (US Army)
- Number of Class Attributes and Methods Inherited
- Non-Army Managed Items Commodity Business Unit
- Non-Army Managed Item - Commodity Business Unit (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry of MHAUS.