What does NALBA stand for?
NALBA stands for North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Local Authorities in Denmark
- Nomenclatura da Associação Latino-Americana de Integração (Portuguese: Nomenclature of the Latin American Integration)
- National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia and New Zealand)
- National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana
- Network Adaptation Layer Ad Hoc Group
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- Network of Automated Library and Archives (National Institute of Technology; Calicut, India)
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center