Two or three racers die from karting accidents every year, according to Fred Marik, executive director of the North American Karting Association.
What does NAKA stand for?
NAKA stands for North American Karting Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAKA
- Not Acknowledged
- Not Acknowledged Signal (mobile radio communication system)
- Nu Alpha Kappa (Latino fraternity)
- Nursing (breastfeeding) At the Keyboard
- Negative Acknowledgment - Not Supported
- Negative Acknowledgment - Not Understood
- National Amateur Karate Association
- National Association of Korean Americans
- National Australian Killifish Association
- North American Kai Association
- North American Kill Association (gaming clan)
- North American Konkani Association
- Northern Arizona Karate Association
- Nothing Against Kan Achieve (youth dance company; Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Korean American Service & Education Consortium, Inc.
- Nowell Amoroso Klein Bierman (law firm)
- Nef-Associated Kinase Complex (molecular biology)
- North American Kennel Club
- North American Knowledge Center (McKinsey & Co.)
- National Association of Katrina Evacuees (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CART joins forces with Stars of Tomorrow: The North American Karting Association, featuring an expanded CART Stars of Tomorrow racing series originated by Valencia's Bryan Herta, will become a part of a developmental program for aspiring open-wheel drivers.