Researchers from the University of Miami (UM) and the University of Connecticut (UConn) have published a 2010 report on the American Jewish population, as part of a new North American Jewish Data Bank Report series.
What does NAJDB stand for?
NAJDB stands for North American Jewish Data Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Aboriginal Justice Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Nordic Association for Japanese and Korean Studies
- National Association of Japan-America Societies, Inc.
- National Association of Jamaican and Supportive Organizations
- National Association of Japanese Canadians
- National Association of Jewish Chaplains
- New American Justice Coalition (fictional)
- Nott Another Juggling Convention
- National Association of Juvenile Correctional Agencies
- Nashville Area Junior Chamber of Commerce (Tennessee)
- National Association of Jazz Educators
- Nebraska Advocates for Justice and Equality
- North Attleboro Junior Football (Massachusetts)
- Nationalist Alliance for Justice, Freedom and Democracy
- North American Journal of Fisheries Management
- National Association of Junior Golfers (Palm Beach, FL)
- North American Japanese Garden Association (Portland, OR)
- National Association of Judicial Interpreters
- National Association for Justice Information Systems
- National Association of Jigawa State Students (Jigawa, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His most recent book, How Jewish Communities Differ; Variations in the Findings of Local Jewish Population Studies, is jointly published by the North American Jewish Data Bank and the City University of New York.