NAILDD PROJECT The North American Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery (NAILDD) Project (Association of Research Libraries, 1994) introduced in 199:3, addressed the issue of maximizing access to resources while minimizing costs.
What does NAILDD stand for?
NAILDD stands for North American Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Authorized If Issued Under
- National Association of Independent Journalists
- Nepalese Association in Japan
- NARA Archival Information Locator
- National Archives Information Locator
- New Africa Investments Limited (South Africa)
- Nostradamus Artificial Intelligence Language (Nostradamus Operating System)
- Nottingham Against Incineration and Landfill (est. 2002; UK)
- Numerical Aperture Increasing Lens (microscopy)
- National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies
- North American International Livestock Exposition
- Neighborhood Activists Inter-Linked Empowerment Movement (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Awards for Innovation in Local Government (Australia Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government)
- North American Institute for Living Latin Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Association of Institutional Laundry Managers (now Association for Linen Management)
- National Association of Institutional Linen Management
- National Airspace Integrated Logistics Support (FAA)
- National Alien Information Lookout System
- National Automated Immigration Lookout System (US DHS)
- Naval Air/Aviation Integrated Logistics Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Projects such as the North American Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Project, sponsored by the Association of Research Libraries, are seeking ways to streamline and improve the quality and speed of interlibrary lending (http:// ARL.