We have put together a value proposition for the label and narrow web market, and it is unique to fill all of one's needs from one place," said Charles Murray, president, North American Inks, Sun Chemical.
What does NAI stand for?
NAI stands for North American Inks
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAI
We have 154 other meanings of NAI in our Acronym Attic
- Nigerian Association Ireland (est. 2005)
- No Action Indicated (US FDA)
- No Adverse Impact (flood mitigation)
- No Advice Intended
- No Airborne Intercept
- No Artificial Ingredients (book)
- Non-Accidental Injury (healthcare)
- Nordic Africa Institute
- North American Indian (language)
- North American Initiative
- Northwest Avalanche Institute
- Norwegian Air International (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Notifiable Avian Influenza (surveillance system)
- Nuclear Accident or Incident
- Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Sodium Iodide
- Sodium Iodide doped with Thalium
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Murray, president, North American Inks, Sun Chemical, said, "We are probably one of the few companies that can provide the entire range of inks, and we now have a global product range.
In this role, Leen will oversee all of Sun Chemical's North American inks businesses including Kohl & Madden, Rycoline, US Ink and North American Packaging.
Rick Joyce, vice president, technology, Sun Chemical North American Inks who discussed the importance of globalization and color in "Future Direction of Printing Inks"; and Rick Westrom, vice president, strategic sourcing for INX International Ink, who focused on the supply chain during "Requirements for Pigments Suppliers.
We have seen unrelenting cost increases for raw materials such as water-based acrylics, energy curing resins, distillates, ink oils and titanium dioxide, which has another price increase announced for July 1st," said Charles Murray, president of North American Inks, Sun Chemical.
We simply cannot offset the drastic raw material price increases we have seen this past year across all our product lines," says Tony Renzi, vice president of product management, Liquid Inks, North American Inks, Sun Chemical.
We regret needing to take this action, but the shortages and subsequent increases in costs for the raw materials needed to manufacture packaging inks have placed us in a position where we need to raise our prices," says Tony Renzi, vice president of product management, liquid inks, North American inks.
We regret needing to take this action, but the shortages and subsequent increases in costs for the raw materials needed to manufacture packaging inks have placed us in a position where we need to raise our prices," said Tony Renzi, vice president of product management, liquid inks, North American Inks, Sun Chemical.