5 million for the 2014 North American Indigenous Games being hosted in Regina in 2014 (Economy).
What does NAIG stand for?
NAIG stands for North American Indigenous Games
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIG
- Navigation Ancillary Information Facility (US NASA)
- North American Imams Federation (Islamic organization; est. 2002; various locations)
- Northern Australia Irrigation Futures (est. 2003)
- Nashville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Brentwood, TN)
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (formerly NALU)
- Nevada Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- North American Ice Fishing Championship
- North American Ice Fishing Circuit
- North American Indoor Football League
- North American Industrial Gases (Praxair, Inc.)
- North American Interest Group
- North American Investment Grade Index
- Nursing Activities Interest Group (Fluminense Federal University; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs
- Native American Indian General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Association of Inflatable Hirers (UK)
- National American Indian Housing Council
- North American Industrial Hemp Council
- North American International Hospital Hangzhou (Hangzhou, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Team Manitoba Manager for NAIG named Jacinta Bear was recently hired as the new Team Manitoba manager for the 2014 North American Indigenous Games.
It's a good thing Regina officials did not give up after failing to land both the 2008 and 2011 North American Indigenous Games.
Members decided to build Red River carts and drive them to the North American Indigenous Games in Winnipeg in 2002.
REGINA Though their event is still 19 months away, officials with the 2014 North American Indigenous Games (NAIG) are working full steam ahead.
That's why the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations (FSIN), in partnership with the City of Regina, is bidding to host the 2014 North American Indigenous Games (NAIG) The NAIG evaluation committee toured a variety of venues in the city during the second week of March.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] North American Indigenous Games The cancellation of a major Aboriginal sporting event also made its share of headlines this year and affected hundreds of Alberta athletes.