He is a member of the Oregon Hunters Association, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, North American Hunting Club, Ducks Unlimited, and the Eagles and Elks lodges.
What does NAHC stand for?
NAHC stands for North American Hunting Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHC
We have 40 other meanings of NAHC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Home Builders Research Center
- North American Handmade Bicycle Show (trade show)
- National Association of Home Builders of the United States
- National Advisory Health Council
- National AIDS Housing Coalition
- National Archive for the History of Computing (UK)
- National Association for Home Care and Hospice
- National Association of Housing Cooperatives
- Native American Heritage Commission
- Next Ascent Hill-Climbing (clustering algorithm)
- National Association of Health Care Assistants (est. 2006)
- North American Hobie Class Association (catamaran sailing)
- Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Nashville, TN)
- National Allied Health Casemix Committee (Australia; now National Allied Health Classification Committee)
- National Allied Health Classification Committee (Australia)
- National Association of Health Care Consultants
- National Association of Hospitals, Community and Friends (now Attend; volunteer health group; UK)
- Nebraska Association of Home and Community Health Agencies (Lincoln, NE)
- Bicarbonate of Soda (chemistry)
- National Association for Health Care Recruitment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al was a member of Greendale Retired Men's Club, South Barre Rod and Gun Club, American Legion Post 138, the bowling League at Bogey Lanes and the North American Hunting Club.
He was a member of the North American Hunting Club, the National Rifle Association and was an avid outdoorsman.
Through the Eyes of a Bowhunter" The Archery Manufacturers and Merchants Organization (AMO) has teamed up with the North American Hunting Club (NAHC) to promote bowhunting among gun hunters.