What does NAHIA stand for?
NAHIA stands for North American Historians of Islamic Art (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
- Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.
- National Athletic Health Institute (California)
- National Aviation Heritage Invitational (Smithsonian sponsored competition)
- Native American Heritage Initiative
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)
- Non-Accidental Head Injury
- North American Hydraulics Incorporated
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Noor Al Houda Islamic College (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Association of Home Inventory Professionals (Hebron, Connecticut)
- Native American and Hispanics Internship Program
- Nancy A. Humphreys Institute for Political Social Work (Connecticut)
- National Animal Health Information System
- National Alliance for Health Information Technology
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Noise-Averaged Hermitian-Jacobi Fast Subspace Tracking (algorithm)
- N-Acyl-Homoserine Lactone (microbiology)