Matt Defense of the Small Brewing Industry Award in 2001, and was recognized for editorial writing by the North American Guild of Beer Writers in 1999.
What does NAGBW stand for?
NAGBW stands for North American Guild of Beer Writers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Gay Alcoholism Professionals (est. 1979)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (Lenexa, KS)
- National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators
- North American Graduate Art Survey (Department of Art; University of Minnesota)
- North American Graphic Arts Suppliers Association
- National Advisory Group on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Information and Data
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
- National Assessment Governing Board
- National Association of Green Bugs
- Not Another Gold Buffalo Thread (coin collecting forums)
- National Age Group Championship (swimming)
- National American Glass Club, Ltd.
- National American Greek Council (est. 2004)
- National Annual Giving Committee
- National Art Gallery of China
- National Association for Gifted Children
- National Association of Gas Chlorinators
- National Association of Gas Consumers
- National Association of Government Communicators
- National Association of Government Contractors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myers, who was named "Beer Writer of the Year" in 1996 by the North American Guild of Beer Writers, has worked with, among others, brewer Bert Grant and Pyramid Brewing, so he undoubtedly knows his way around beer.