The defendant in the case is the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance (NAGAAA), which has a rule that a team can include only two non-gay members to qualify for the competition.
What does NAGAAA stand for?
NAGAAA stands for North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NAGAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Northfield Arts Guild (Minnesota)
- Numbering Advisory Group
- Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.
- National Advisory Group/Security Countermeasures
- Narrow Angle Gate Array
- National Amputee Golf Association
- National Association for Gifted Children
- North American Gamebird Association
- North American Grappling Association
- National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders
- National Association of Guardians Ad Litem and Reporting Officers
- Assocition for Graduate Enrollment Management
- N-1-Naphthoyl-Glutamyl-5-Amino-2-Pyridinecarbonitrile (sweet-tasting compound)
- National Association of Gay Alcoholism Professionals (est. 1979)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (Lenexa, KS)
- National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators
- North American Graduate Art Survey (Department of Art; University of Minnesota)
- North American Graphic Arts Suppliers Association
- National Advisory Group on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Information and Data