It followed a report in the Financial Times that it is in last-minute talks with a large North American financial group considering making a cash injection of at least pounds 20 million to secure its future.
What does NAFG stand for?
NAFG stands for North American Financial Group (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFG
- North American Fantasy Football Association
- National Federation of Filipino American Associations
- National Alliance for Fair Competition (headquartered in Bethesda, MD)
- National Alliance for Fair Employment (US and Canada)
- National Association For Forest Industries
- Navy Army & Air Force Institutes (UK, a store for service members)
- Non-Appropriated Funds Financial Management Officer
- National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems
- National Association of Fruits, Flavors & Syrups
- National Adjunct Faculty Guild
- Northeast Assisted Fertility Group (Boston, MA)
- North American Fairy Godmother Association
- National Framework for Geospatial Information Management (Australia)
- National Federation of the Gambia UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Clubs and Centers (Gambia)
- North Atlantic Fisheries History Association (UK)
- Northern Alberta Female Hockey Association (Canada)
- National Association for Honesty in Medicine
- National Association of Fire Investigators
- National Association of Flight Instructors
- National Association of Forest Industries Ltd (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This facility was superseded on April 26, when the monetary authorities of the United States, Canada, and Mexico announced the creation of the North American Financial Group and the establishment of a trilateral foreign exchange swap facility.