The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) has recognized hardware-enforced unidirectional communication connections as providing strong "non-routable" security.
What does NERC stand for?
NERC stands for North American Electric Reliability Corporation (Princeton, New Jersey, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NERC
We have 74 other meanings of NERC in our Acronym Attic
- New England Regional Burn Program
- National Commission for Energy State Regulation (Ukraine)
- National Ecology Research Center
- National Engineering Research Center
- National Environment Research Council
- National Environmental Research Center
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities (UK)
- Natural Environment Research Council (UK)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (est. 2005)
- Non-Employee Related Cost (various organizations)
- Northeast Recycling Council
- Northeast Region Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- North East Roofing Contractors Association
- New England Regional Council of Carpenters
- New England Regional Center of Excellence
- Northeast Region Conference and Exhibition
- New England Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
- National Emergency Response Council on HIV/AIDS (Swaziland)
- New England Resource Center for Higher Education
- National Engineering Research Center for Information Technology in Agriculture (Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
voting age wrong in New Hampshire, The Washington Post "Texas and New England may soon run short of the generating capacity they need to reliably meet peak loads, largely because old plants will be retired rather than retrofitted to meet new pollution rules, the North American Electric Reliability Corporation reported on Monday.