Atlas Copco Prime Energy is the North American division of Atlas Copco Specialty Rentals.
What does NAD stand for?
NAD stands for North American Division (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAD
We have 191 other meanings of NAD in our Acronym Attic
- No Abnormality Detected
- No Active Disease
- No Acute Distress
- No Apparent Distress
- No Asbestos Detected
- Node Administration
- Non-Acoustic Data
- Non-Animal Derived
- Non-Aqueous Dispersion
- North American Datum (used for geographic reference)
- North Atlantic Division (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Not A Defect (software defect tracking)
- Not Adequately Defined
- NuAspect Development
- Nuclear-Accident Dosimeter
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide coenzyme (aka NAD)
- Naval Ammunition Depot, Crane, IN
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) dehydrogenase subunit 1 (gene)
- North American Datum of 1927 (mapping)
- North American Datum of 1983 (mapping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
dropped out of the top three, finishing fourth after the North American division of DaimlerChrysler AG, it said.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Asko Hyttinen, senior vice president of Strategy, Investments and M & A Stora Ensos North American Division.
In addition, the Company's North American division has received a subpoena for documents from the Antitrust Division of the US Department of Justice.