We must continue to build upon NAFTA and think more as a region in order to be more competitive globally," said Geronimo Gutierrez, the managing director of the North American Development Bank, which was created by the governments of Mexico and the U.
What does NADB stand for?
NADB stands for North American Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NADB
We have 13 other meanings of NADB in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Aviation Data Analysis System
- Niagara Alcohol and Drug Assessment Service (Canada)
- Namibian Association of Differently Abled Women (est. 1997)
- National Archaeological Database
- National Assets Database
- National Association of Domino Bodies
- National Atmospheric Data Bank
- NATO Ammunition Database
- Nederlandse Algemene Danssport Bond (Netherlands Sport Dancing Association)
- Network Accessible Data Base
- North American Development Bank
- National Association for the Deaf-Blind and Rubella Handicapped
- Nashville Auto-Diesel College
- National Animal Disease Center (USDA)
- National Animal Disease Centre
- National Antarctic Data Centre (New Zealand)
- National Arts and Disability Center
- National Asian Deaf Congress (San Diego, CA)
- National Association of Demolition Contractors (Hillside, Illinois)
- National Association of Drainage Contractors (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public Comment Sought The Board of Directors of the Border Environment Cooperation Commission (BECC) and the North American Development Bank (NADB) is conducting a 60-day public comment period prior regarding decisions on the recommendations contained in its "business process review" report.
Other groups involved with initiative include EPA Regions 6 and 9 (including California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana), the North American Development Bank, the Texas Department of Environmental Quality, the Department of Environmental Quality of New Mexico and the California Integrated Waste Management Board.
SCI officers are also working with the North American Development Bank to set up Canadian firms in two Mexican cities.
NAFTA is sometimes called a "green" trade agreement because it established three associated environmental institutions: the Border Environment Cooperation Commission (BECC) and the North American Development Bank (NADbank), which were charged with identifying and funding infrastructure projects in Mexico and the United States, and the Montreal-based North American Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC), which is charged with confronting environmental problems in the whole continent.
San Antonio is world-renowned for medical and biotechnical research and manufacturing facilities and was selected by the United States, Mexico and Canada as the headquarters for the NAFTA-sparked North American Development Bank.