The trial results were presented at the 2010 North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, and the principal investigator concluded that aerosolized KL4 surfactant delivery to CF patients was feasible, was generally safe and well-tolerated, and was not associated with serious adverse events.
What does NACFC stand for?
NACFC stands for North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACFC
- Network Attachment Control Function
- Northumbria Army Cadet Force (youth organization; UK)
- National Association of College Funding Advisors
- North American Clun Forest Association
- National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Advisory Council on Fitness and Amateur Sport (Canada)
- National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- North American Craniofacial Family Conference
- National Association of Certified Firearm Instructors (Minnetonka, MN)
- North American Council on Fishery Investigations (1921-1938)
- North American Christian Foreign Language Association
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministry
- National Association of Church Facilities Managers
- National Alliance for Choice in Giving
- Non-Atrophic Chronic Gastritis (gastroenterology)
- North American Construction Group
- North American College of Gnostic Bishops
- National Association of Collegiate Gospel Choirs (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applying even small amounts of modified virus to the nasal lining of three CF patients restored the voltage indicative of normal chloride-ion movement, Welsh reported last week in Dallas at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference and in the Oct.