com)-- Gates Corporation, a global, diversified manufacturer of industrial and automotive products, was presented with the Friends of NACAT award by the North American Council of Automotive Teachers (NACAT) at the organization's July conference in Tyler, Tex.
What does NACAT stand for?
NACAT stands for North American Council of Automotive Teachers (Charleston, South Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACAT
We have 1 other meaning of NACAT in our Acronym Attic
- Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (Federal Register Office, NARA)
- National Advisory Committee on Adult Religious Education
- National Advisory Committee on Accounting Standards (India)
- National Association for Campus Activities (Charlottesville, VA)
- National Association of Christian Artists and Songwriters
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service (UK charity)
- Northern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Accreditation Council for Agencies Serving People with Blindness or Visually Impairment
- National Catastrophe
- North American Committee Against Zionism and Imperialism
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- National Accreditation of Certification Bodies
- National Association of Cannabis Businesses (Milwaukee, WI)
- National Association of College Broadcasters (trade association for student radio and TV stations)
- National Association of Commercial Broadcasters (Japan)
- Network Access Control Board (US NASA)
- Nigerian Agricultural and Cooperative Bank
- Non-Aligned Coordinating Bureau
- North American Crane Bureau (Lake Mary, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s Morton College, was selected to serve as a member of the board of directors to the North American Council of Automotive Teachers (NACAT).
Perrin cites both ACTE and the North American Council of Automotive Teachers (NACAT) as offering important educational opportunities for automotive technology teachers.