Its popularity is reflected in the growing number of students and families choosing online school options--more than 1 million enrollments, according to the North American Council for Online Learning.
What does NACOL stand for?
NACOL stands for North American Council for Online Learning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACOL
- National Association of Colliery Overmen, Deputies and Shotfirers
- National Aerospace Centre of Excellence (South Africa)
- Native American Center of Excellence
- North American Conference on Ethiopian Jewry
- National Association of the Church of God
- North American Church of God ((various locations)
- North American Council on Geostatistics
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments
- National Association of Canadians of Origins in India
- Nippon Accumulator Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- National Council on Libraries, Archives and Documentation Services (Jamaica)
- National Council on Libraries, Archives, Information Services (Jamaica)
- National Association for the Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement
- Northwest Alabama Council of Local Governments
- Naval Communications (US Navy)
- North American Conference on Mycorrhizae
- Northern Area Command
- National Computer Exchange
- National Auxiliary Conference
- Newspaper Advertising Co-Op Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the North American Council for Online Learning, enrollment in online classes last year reached the 1 million mark, growing 22 times the level seen in 2000.
In 2007, the North American Council for Online Learning (NACOL) found that "42 states have significant supplemental online learning programs, or significant full-time programs, or both.
The full report is available on the Web site of the North American Council for Online Learning (www.